After a long fall and winter season, it was a time for an exterior refreshment with limewash.
Chicago project involved stucco installation and application of limestone with special aging effect.
We are proud to announce that we have received the Award of Excellence 2017 and the Exterior Architecture Golden Award – Best of 2017, presented by the NCCA. We were honored to be selected amongst other contractors in the Greater Chicago Division. The awarded project was the Lincolnshire located residence, where our team completely removed the exterior material, replacing it with 6,000 sq. ft. of new stone stucco. As is a standard with all our projects, we were respectful of the customer’s routines as well as the surrounding property.
Following is a brief description of particular stages of the project and their scope:
• replacement of the moisture damaged substrate and insulation on the exterior elevations.
• protecting of interior walls, windows, doors and wood shake roofs to prevent any possible damage.
• installation of new window head flashings and chimney to roof flashing for water management.
• installation of new stucco system with moisture barrier, and new decorative limestone elements.
• installation of new oversized gutter system.
Completed project has been reviewed by the Association, and subsequently voted the best project of the year in its category.